401(k) Admin Choice Services
401(k) administrative duties are managed by experienced 401k Generation Retirement Services’ specialists.
What We Will Do For You
We will directly deliver to your employees the following regulatory notices mandated by the Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service. This will relieve your responsibility of distributing notices while allowing us to maintain your plan’s compliance.
- Automatic Contribution Arrangement (ACA)
- Blackout Notice
- Eligible Automatic Contribution Arrangement (EACA)
- Participant Fee Disclosure
- Qualified Automatic Contribution Arrangement (QACA)
- Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA)
- Safe Harbor Notice
- Summary Plan Disclosure (SPD)
- Summary Annual Report (SAR)
In addition to the above participant notice services, 401k Generation will also provide the following services, supporting your company’s plan compliance and significantly reduce your plan’s administrative tasks.
- 5500 Processing
- Hardship Review
- Plan document Interpretation
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO Review)
The End Result
We will complete your 401(k) plan administration responsibilities so you can focus on your company’s business needs. Our 401(k) Admin Choice plan minimizes risk while relieving you of certain administrative duties. Let us simplify your 401(k).
For more information, contact 401k Generation by email at adminchoice@401kGeneration.com or by phone at 866-998-5879.