Our Commitment to Plan Participants
- Make it Simple to Save for the Future – it may be easier than you think to save for your retirement, even while dealing with the needs of your day-to-day living. Do you buy a cup of designer coffee each morning, eat out routinely at lunchtime? Look at those areas where it might be easy to save a few dollars each day. If you take that money and invest it in your 401 (k) plan, you may watch it grow year after year. It’s not unreasonable to think you may even retire a millionaire.
- Conduct Group or One-on-One Participant Meetings – whatever it takes to meet your needs. We’re available to conduct meetings via phone/conference call, via the worldwide web, and in person.
- Support Remote Employees – We will work with employees to ensure they receive the same level of service regardless of location.
- Educate on Retirement Planning & Preparation – in addition to providing your 401 (k) plan, 401k Generation has partnered with other leading financial specialists who can help guide you through the complexities of retirement planning.
- Provide Distribution, Loan, Hardship Withdrawal and Rollover Assistance – we work with your plan administrator to get you the information you need. When applicable, we can walk you through the paperwork, or find the right person to help you.
- Provide Beneficiary Designation Support – Each participant can designate a beneficiary or beneficiaries of their 401 (k) plan. We will provide the appropriate form and answer questions.
- Through our partnerships we provide online access for:
- Viewing account balances
- Updating personal information
- Viewing/printing statements